Skip to content
- Eliminate distractions
- Prepare a todo list
- Prioritize and highlight 3-5 key objectives for today
- Do it everyday before work
- Eliminate distractions (block attention grabbing websites and delete apps from your smartphone, wear noise-cancelling headphones if there are people talking and too much noise around)
- Prepare a list of tasks for the day before starting off the work in the morning. Write each task in simple words, it must be absolutely clear to you how to track when you’d completed it
- Prioritize and highlight 3-5 key objectives for the day. Write them down in the beginning of the list
in the order you plan to execute them. Highlight them or use bigger font size to mark them.
- Move from one key task to another, not jump between them. If you need to receive any feedback to continue execution of a certain task, put on hold and rush to complete the next one in the list.
- Go to bed when needed according to your daily schedule. Block all th distractions that prevent you from sleeping like apps, movies and TV series, eating, chatting and even reading.
- Rinse and repeat next day.